The Sport Oakville Youth Athletic Achievement Award
The Board of Directors, Sport Oakville, are introducing a new annual award to be presented to one athlete, nominated by a Sport Oakville Member Association, who meets the following criteria:
- Is under the age of 18 years of age
- Is nominated by a Sport Oakville Member Association
- Exhibits a high level of skill in their respective sport
- Has a proven record of excellent performance at his/her level of competition?
- Has shown dedication to their sport both on and off the field of play
- Has exceptional leadership abilities
- Is a mentor and a role model for other athletes
- demonstrated values such as perseverance, sportsmanship, respect for others and a true love of sport.
Based on the nominations received by September 14, 2018 deadline, the Sport Oakville Board of Directors will select one of the nominees to receive the Sport Oakville Youth Athletic Achievement Award.
The award will be presented to this individual by a representative of the nominating association, the Mayor of the Town of Oakville, and the President of Sport Oakville. The Presentation will take place at the annual Sport Oakville Sport Awards event to be held on October 21, 2018.
Sport Oakville’s Club of the week featuring the
Oakville Girls Softball Association